No More Chores is following guidance from the Province of Ontario. Because we are providing essential maintenance and sanitation of residences and commercial buildings, we have been permitted to continue servicing clients where strictly necessary.
Are cleaners using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for cleaning?
Your safety and health is our top priority. When cleaning your home / office, all of our teams are wearing masks and gloves.
How are you cleaning and disinfecting my home / office?
A 10-Point Disinfection clean is included in every home cleaning which includes cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces. This service is 100% free with your cleaning. We will disinfect:
- Light Switches
- Cabinet Handles
- Appliance Handles
- Toilet Handles
- Toilet Seats
- Stair Railings
What disinfectant products are you using?
We are using professional hospital-grade disinfectant products on all high-touch surfaces throughout your home.
What safety precautions are you taking during cleanings?
- A 10-Point Disinfection Program for every cleaning service we perform
- Extra safety measures to protect our customers and staff, including additional protective gear, new social distancing protocols, more frequent hand sanitizing, and more frequent sanitization of equipment
- A mandatory stay-at-home policy for all cleaning staff who have or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 symptoms.
Our processes for keeping you safe:
- We will under no circumstance allow a staff member that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
- Cleaning technicians will sanitize hands prior to entering your home.
- Technicians will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- As always, towels are always clean and sanitized daily
How are you maintaining social distancing guidelines?
Our cleaners are under strict guidelines to maintain a distance of 6 feet from you while cleaning. We understand that some homes are small and this might be difficult, so we can recommend any of the following:
- Whenever possible remain in one room while we clean. We’ll leave the room you’re in until last, and then ask you to go to another room.
- Go for a walk or to the grocery store, and we’ll clean while you’re gone.
How are you able to perform a no-contact service?
We also understand that, in this new era that services will be no-contact. So we ask that
- If you’d like us to show ourselves in, to avoid disturbing you while you work and keep no-contact — please let us know.
- You can leave a key for us in non-conspicuous place, or we can set you up with a lockbox free of charge (recurring customers only)
How can I cancel or postpone my cleaning?
We know that some of you have made the difficult decision to pause or reschedule your services temporarily while practising social distancing, and we want you to know that we’ll continue to be here for you. You can cancel your upcoming booking in your No More Chores account online, or call us 647-490-2523.
Many customers have contacted us asking not to come but continue charging them. This really means a lot to us and the cleaners who have been affected. If you prefer not to have us come but would not mind being billed, your cleaner will be compensated as normal. Just let us know by getting in touch.
As you can imagine we have been impacted by recent events and we really thank you and appreciate your continued support during this challenge time.
I’d like to support my regular cleaner but I’ve cancelled my service. How can I help him/her?
Many of you have reached out to us over the weeks since the pandemic was declared to offer encouragement and support. From your kind messages, to your support for our cleaning technicians, to your offers to continue paying for services while they are paused, we have been absolutely blown away by your loyalty, kindness and generosity. I’d like you to know that it has truly meant the world to us. If you’d like to continue paying for services, please contact us.
March 21, 2020- Cleaning For Your Health In The Fight Against Coronavirus
March 26, 2020- Cleaning Is More Essential Than Ever