Because of the Covid-19 outbreak, we would like to share with you the precautions our company has implemented to help keep you and our staff safe and well. Now, more than ever, keeping your home clean and disinfecting surfaces is of utmost importance.
We will continue to provide cleaning services, but have implemented precautions to ensure the safety of our clients and team members.
Precautions we are taking:
- We will under no circumstance allow a staff member that is sick or has any flu-like symptoms to come to work.
- Cleaning technicians will sanitize hands prior to entering your home.
- Technicians will disinfect the things they touch before entering your home (mop handles, vacuum handles, tote handles, etc.)
- As always, towels are always clean and sanitized daily
- Wearing gloves. All maids will wear gloves when cleaning your home.
- Changing linen. We will continue to make beds, but ask that you strip the bed and remove the linen if you want us to put on fresh linen.
- Surface disinfecting. We will use approved disinfectants on high-touch surfaces we typically clean throughout your home. (Counter tops, bathroom surfaces, door knobs, light switches, refrigerator handle, etc.) Be aware that when disinfecting surfaces the disinfectant needs to sit wet on the surface to work properly. You may notice us using more cleaner than normal and not drying surfaces.
- Floors. We will use a disinfectant to clean your floors unless you request we use the standard cleaner.
- Vacuums. If you prefer we use your vacuum, just let us know.
- Social Distancing. We ask that our maids be given 6 feet of social space while cleaning.
What we ask from you:
- Let us know what you need. Let your technician know or call the office with any other requests.
- Cancel if sick. Please cancel your cleaning appointment if you or a family member is experiencing flu-like symptoms or has tested positive for Covid-19. We will waive all cancellation fees.
- Pause service if necessary. We will gladly save your spot and freeze your price for up to 60 days.
We will keep you updated as the situation evolves.
Please feel free to reach out to the office 647-490-2523 if you have any questions or concerns.